embedd crystal reports viewer urgent problem

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:57

embedd crystal reports viewer urgent problem

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2011 00:00

I have created a simple usercontrol with an crystal reportsviewer dropped on to it. Registerd in the toolbox as a widget. When i drop it on a page the javascript of the viewer gives an error of a missing document element. In this case the crystal report viewer script is missing an input type in the resulting page 

When i drop the user control on a normal aspx page  it works

Hope someone of Telerik will find time to simulate the problem and can help me find a solution for this urgently.

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2011 00:00

Hi ,

Does the issue occur when you view the view the page as a public user and "browse and edit" is turned off or there are js errors in edit mode only? This is some js conflict or the scripts that you need are not initially loaded.

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your reply the error occurs in both public and edit  view. The error is in the allinone.js script file of the crystal report viewer. It tries to get  a document element of the resulting html page, which is not added exactly by sitefinity. It looks like sitefinity adds this element(hidden input field) in a scrambled version. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Richard

This thread is closed