Disable the formatting options in Blog-Module

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:49

Disable the formatting options in Blog-Module

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-May-2011 00:00

Hello Guys,

how can I disable the formatting options in radeditor from the blog module.

Best Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2011 00:00

Hello eb-1988,

I have just replied to you in the support thread you have opened. For your convenience, please find my reply below as well:
" You will need to create a class inheriting from HtmlField and override the LayoutTemplatePath there. You will then need to create a template for the HtmlField that your class will point to and in this template set, from the codefile, an empty ToolsFile, so the RadEditor used in the HtmlField control for BlogPosts insert will load without any tools. I have attached to this reply an archive containing the sample class with everything you need to include inside, the template and codefile, and the empty ToolsFile, as well as several screenshots for your reference on where to set the Field type to your custom class." If you have any problems implementing the desired functionality, please do not hesitate to let us know.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed