Sitefinity 4.1 Module - grid view theme

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:51

Sitefinity 4.1 Module - grid view theme

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 30-May-2011 00:00

Hi,

I'm creating custom modules based on this movie: http://tv.telerik.com/watch/sitefinity/how-to-extend-sitefinity-4-using-page-based-modules

In this way I have a full control over the custom modules. What I want is to have the same look & feel for listing view (as it is in pages, news, etc). Please temm em what theme for the grid view has been used in the prebuild modules (if it's possible to have a full declaration sample for the gridview that was used for NEws it will be perfect)

The idea is to keep the same look & feel.

Thank you!

Hello FlR,

The theme that is used for the Gridview is Sitefinity apply it to your RadGrid and you will get the same look.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

I'm using the below declaration:
<telerik:RadGrid ID="grdSlides" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" GridLines="None"
    AllowAutomaticDeletes="True" DataSourceID="dtSlides">

but it's taking the default rad control look&feel and not the one from News, Pages, etc. Please let me know if I should attach a specific skin and which one.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-May-2011 00:00

Hello FlR,

You must add Skin property

<telerik:RadGrid ID="RadGrid1" runat="server" Skin="Black">
        </telerik:RadGrid>
you can view all built in skins here.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed