SMTP Server Settings

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 21:50

SMTP Server Settings

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jun-2011 00:00

I'm trying to configure the SMTP Server Settings (under Newsletters Settings), but everytime I hit "Test and save current setting" I get an error message:

"Failure sending mail."

I know that the settings are correct, we use them for other projects. can there be another explanation for this?

Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jun-2011 00:00

Hi Matt,

Can you please make sure you're setting up everything according to this article from our Documentation? Also is it possible to provide me with a copy of your SystemConfig.config file so I can inspect the settings reflected there. I have just set up the SMTP functionality on a test project by providing valid username email and host, and it seems to be working fine (build version 4.1.1395) Please let me know the exact steps you're taking to reproduce this issue, if problems persist. I'll be glad to help you further.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed