RadRotator problem in IE 6.0

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:51

RadRotator problem in IE 6.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi,
I am using an radrotator control for News section and the scrolling is not working in IE 6.0 below is thecode
<telerik:radrotator id="NewsRotator" runat="server" width="775px" itemwidth="775px"
            height="45px" itemheight="45px" scrollduration="1000" frameduration="5000"
            rotatortype="AutomaticAdvance" scrolldirection="Up"  >   
            <ItemTemplate>
                <div class="newsItemTemplate">                    
                    <div class="newsTitle">
                            <asp:Literal ID="litNewsTitle" runat="server"></asp:Literal>                                             
                    </div>                   
                </div>
            </ItemTemplate>
        </telerik:radrotator>

Please help to make it scrollable in IE 6.0

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Shekar,

After extended testing with the setup that you have provided, I was not able to reproduce the issue that you are experiencing. Could you, please, check if there is a JavaScript error on the page, as this may prevent the correct execution of the scripts that follow, i.e. the control will stop functioning as expected?
Otherwise I will need a fully runnable sample project that reproduces the issue so that I can look into the error more closely.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Niko
the Telerik team

Register for the Q2 2011 What's New Webinar Week. Mark your calendar for the week starting July 18th and book your seat for a walk through of all the exciting stuff we will ship with the new release!

This thread is closed