DatePicker Forms Control: Sample behaves unexpectedly.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:41

DatePicker Forms Control: Sample behaves unexpectedly.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Jul-2011 00:00

While trying to get up to speed with Controls, I installed the DatePicker Forms Control sample.

When I click "Edit" I don't get the property editor depicted in the documentation. I get a form with the title "Select a form" and a list (of one item) with the title "Sample form".

I am using 4.1 SP2

Best Regards
/Magnus

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Sungamrammah,

The problem should be related with the registration of the DatePicker you use or the implementation. Make sure
 you use the the sample from the latest SDK(1501). Add existing project to your Visual Studio solution and select the sample from the SDK. Build the DatePicker sample and add a reference to SitefinityWebApp project. Build the SitefinityWebApp and view it in the browser. Register the control as described in the documentation.
With this registration you will have the control in pages. To add it in Forms module register it the same way you register it in pages but add it in the toolbox Form Controls. This should get you the control as it should be.

Greetings,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed