Show Events in Calendar View for 4.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:17

Show Events in Calendar View for 4.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jul-2011 00:00

Would someone please post a template that can be used to display events in a calendar view or point me in the right direction for a "how to"  A calendar view selection shows in the Charity Demo site but it does not work.  I'd like to be able to show easily on a calendar when we are open or closed using colors.

Thanks,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Please take a look at this forum thread, where we have provided detailed explanations and a code sample on how to achieve this functionality using RadSceduler and biding it to the Events module, I believe you will find it useful. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks for the fast response.  I was able to add the control and have things working in a few minutes.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Jul-2012 00:00

The link in the previous post is dead. I can't find that thread. Can you post the correct link?

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jul-2012 00:00

Hello Gary,
Many of the links in the forums are dead but you can fix them by removing the -4-x from the address.  Here is the correction one for you.

http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/forums/sitefinity/general-discussions/events-calender-help.aspx

This thread is closed