Reset to Default Admin Theme/Template from University

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:21

Reset to Default Admin Theme/Template from University

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2011 00:00

I've done something wrong and I'm not sure how to correct it.  How can I reset the Admin theme/template to the default one that is used when a new project is created.  I'm somewhere in between the Telerik University Sample and Default.  I've attached a screen shot of the Introductory page and Events where certain images or styles are missing.

Thanks,
Matt

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

Hello Matt,

To return the back-end theme (TIU) you should check your appearance settings. In the default backend theme the value should be ~/BackendThemes/Spring or Default

If you want to revert the changes on the template you can use the "Restore template to the default", that is positioned in the Administration > Backend Pages > Manage also templates > Default backend temlate > More actions > Restore template to the default.

Also if you can provide us more information how this happened may be we can provide more detailed information.

Best wishes,
Jordan
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 05-Aug-2013 00:00

Dear Jordan,

Thank you for your detailed instruction. I followed everything. But I got the attached error message (The selected theme could not be found: Default.) at the end. I think I am missing default theme. If its so how can I add default theme to my directory?

Thank you
Roopesh

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2013 00:00

Hi Roopesh,

Make sure you have the same configurations as in the attached images. The first image is the record for the default backend theme, where we specify from which assembly it should be extracted from. The second image represents the Backend theme setting that should be set to Default in order to use the default theme.

Regards,
Jen Peleva
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed