Custom Event Field as Checkbox instead of Radio

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:54

Custom Event Field as Checkbox instead of Radio

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jul-2011 00:00

I've added a few custom fields to the Events Module and I'm not sure how to display them as Checkboxes instead of Radio buttons.  Where is this feature configured?

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jul-2011 00:00

Hi Matt,

Once you create the field you can go and edit the definition of the control used for the UI. Please take a look at the attached screenshot. You have to do this also for the EventsBackendInsert view.

Kind regards,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2012 00:00

Hai,

I saw the reply for the thread. I am facing the similar problem. Im using Sitefinity 5.0.2523.
In Administration-->Users-->Manage Profile Types --->Basic Profiles-->Add field, a form appears to create a field. Here we select the type as "Multiple choice", and the Name, and for Interface widget for entering data it will be selected as "Choices(Checkboxes/radio buttons/dropdown)" automatically.

After continuing, it goes for field settings where choices fields are displayed. Then completion.
After all this when checking the fields in Create User, radio buttons is displayed instead of check box.

I want Check box here instead of Radio Button. I have attached the images of the steps i have gone through in creating field. I need a immediate solution of this. Please help me out.

Posted by Community Admin on 29-May-2012 00:00

Hai,

I saw the reply for the thread. I am facing the similar problem. Im using Sitefinity 5.0.2523.
In Administration-->Users-->Manage Profile Types --->Basic Profiles-->Add field, a form appears to create a field. Here we select the type as "Multiple choice", and the Name, and for Interface widget for entering data it will be selected as "Choices(Checkboxes/radio buttons/dropdown)" automatically.

After continuing, it goes for field settings where choices fields are displayed. Then completion.
After all this when checking the fields in Create User, radio buttons is displayed instead of check box.

I want Check box here instead of Radio Button. I have attached the images of the steps i have gone through in creating field. I need a immediate solution of this. Please help me out.

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Jun-2012 00:00

Hai,
       I submitted the above queries several days ago and I still haven't received any clarification for the queries I mentioned. Please help me out with this. 

I will put the query in short. In the Administration-Users, when a new field is added by selecting Type as MultipleChoice, the Radio button is displayed in creating the user form. I need multiple selection check box to appear instead of radio buttons. Waiting for a solution.

Thanks
Srinath 

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Oct-2013 00:00

Hello Srinath,

Sorry for the big delay but better late than never.
We have identified the problem and logged a PITS issue so you can vote in order to increase the priority.
If this is still an issue for you there is available workaround described in the following forum post.

Regards,
DimBo
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed