Unable to view GoDaddy.com and Authorize.Net Site Seals

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 23:49

Unable to view GoDaddy.com and Authorize.Net Site Seals

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Aug-2011 00:00

I am currently running Sitefinity v. 4.1 SP3 and I have added Content Blocks to my Pages so that I can include Site Seals on my pages.

I have added the following code to my pages:

<!-- (c) 2005, 2011. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation -->
<div class="AuthorizeNetSeal">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">var ANS_customer_id="c6fc18a4-efe7-4289-a4c6-24ea5c9ae522";</script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js" ></script>
<a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Accept Credit Cards Online</a> </div>

<span id="siteseal">
<br />
<a href="http://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-certificates.aspx" style="font-family: arial; font-size: 9px;" target="_blank">secure sites</a></span>

I have added this content as Shared Content Blocks to my page, however, the content does not render at all on my Sitefinity v. 4.1 SP3 site.  The same code rendered just fine on my Sitefinity v. 3.7 SP4 site using Shared Content.

Please advise as to why this content does not render in my Sitefinity v. 4.1 SP3 pages.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Samir,

Do you get the same code running locally? I suppose that the script tags are stripped. We set the DefaultFilters property of the RadEditor in the definition of each module. In this case RemoveScripts filter applies.
One of the option is to change the HtmlField used in backend modules

for particular modules you need to do this from the configurations. For example if you want to do this for News modules - NewsItemEdit and NewsItemInsert, go to  /Administration/Settings/Advanced

expand

ContentView
  • Controls
    • NewsBackend
      • Views
        • NewsBackendList
        • NewsBackendEdit
        • NewsBackendInsert
          • Toolbar
          • Prompt Dialogs
          • Sections
            • MainSection
              • Fields
                • Title
                • AvailableLanguages
                • Content

Here the FieldType should be replaced with a custom control that inherits from HtmlField. In your custom class you could access the RadEditor directly inside InitializeControls and change the filters

this.EditControl.ContentFilters = "";

There is a way to replace the HtmlField globally for the entire application. This could be done by mapping the HtmlField template from

Administration->Settings->Advanced->Controls->ViewMap

Fill in the fields accordingly (all without the quotes):
HostType: "Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields.HtmlField"
LayoutTemplatePath:"relative path to the template where you have declared HtmlField control"
Build the project, and restart the application

Take a look at this forum post

www.sitefinity.com/.../how-do-i-radeditor.aspx

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Is there anyway to get this functionality to work like Sitefinity v. 3.7 Generic Content without having to go through this extensive customization process?

Hi Samir,

If the issue is related to the stripped <script> tags, this is the option that you can use for now. We are working on a solution that will allow you to set the filters easily, but I am not sure that it will be available with Q2 release.

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2011 00:00

I also tried publishing my Site Seal code into a custom User Control and the code still did not render in Sitefinity v. 4.1 SP3.

Please let me know why it does not work even in the User Control scenario.

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Samir,

I added your code in a user control and I am not able to replicate the issue you reported. I prepared a short video.

Below is the template of the control I used

<%@ Control Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Test.ascx.cs" Inherits="SitefinityWebApp.Controls.Test" %>

<!-- (c) 2005, 2011. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource Corporation -->
<div class="AuthorizeNetSeal">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">    var ANS_customer_id = "c6fc18a4-efe7-4289-a4c6-24ea5c9ae522";</script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="//verify.authorize.net/anetseal/seal.js" ></script>
<a href="http://www.authorize.net/" id="AuthorizeNetText" target="_blank">Accept Credit Cards Online</a> </div>
<span id="siteseal">
<br />
<a href="http://www.godaddy.com/ssl/ssl-certificates.aspx" style="font-family: arial; font-size: 9px;" target="_blank">secure sites</a></span>

Best wishes,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed