Adding Telerik RadControls to Sitefinity Toolbox

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:38

Adding Telerik RadControls to Sitefinity Toolbox

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

Is there a way to configure the existing Telerik.Web.UI assembly in Sitefinity to display all of the Telerik RadControls in the SItefinity Toolbox?

I would like to be able to utilize all of the available Telerik RadControls directly while creating Pages in Sitefinity without having to resort to creating custom controls in Visual Studio.  Many of the Telerik RadControls I would like to use on my pages simply require the setting of simple properties for the control.

Please advise.

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi Samir ,

There is a disabled toolbox section which you can use to enable a list of about 25 RadControls. You can do this from Administration >> Settings >> Advanced and then expand.

Toolboxes >> PageControls >> Sections >> RadControls

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi

Why are the controls disabled by default can I ask? Is this a way to say its not ideal to use the controls in this way?

Thanks

Regards

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello John,

This is an option, so if you want you can show the controls or hide them. Most of the controls cannot be used directly for complex operations, because you need to wrap them in a user or custom control.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed