Captcha FieldControl

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:46

Captcha FieldControl

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello,

I just created a captcha formsControl by encapsulating the existing RadCaptcha inside a FieldControl.
It work in the sense that it makes a droppable control for forms, and is displayed in the form.

What doesn't work for me is the validation. No matter if the Captcha is answered or not, the form will be submitted.

My question is : Is there a way to get the fieldcontrol to capture the form validation?

Thank you,
F.

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi F,

Unfortunately this would not work if you add the RadCaptcha to the form for now. However thank you very much for showing us the need for such functionality. I have browsed our forums and it looks like the topic has been discussed several times, so we'll make sure to meet the customer demand by logging a task for the implementation of such a feature for the upcoming releases. Thanks a lot for the constructive feedback, and please stay in touch, we'll be happy to keep you updated on the task progress.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed