ContentPlaceHolder IDs missing

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:59

ContentPlaceHolder IDs missing

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi, In 3.x the contentplaceholder id's appeared on the page in the masters/pages. It made it clear for the non technical CMS user to know which to use if you called it something meaningful e.g. LeftMenuColumnContent...

In 4.1 None of my id's appear on the corresponding 'widget boxes'. Is this an intentional omission from the new version and if so why? Or is it something I've done or not done? Thanks, Louise.

Hello Louiseba,

We know about this issue and there is a feature request logged it about this functionality. Here is the related PITS that you can follow

www.telerik.com/.../pits.aspx

All the best,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Thanks Ivan. I've voted for it. How do we know if things like this are going to be planned in a future release or not? Do you need x votes? I voted on something else a while ago that is just still in progress...

Hello Louiseba,

We add PITS items to our planning based on votes. We get the top x item for which someone has voted and add the to list with new implementations for SP or Q release.

Regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed