Duplicate TopBar

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:37

Duplicate TopBar

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi!

I`ve got such problem: duplicate right top bar and transparent menu...   screenshot attached

Hello Anton,

Unfortunately the provided information is not enough to be able to advice you anything.

Please note that the topbar contains a sprite image and I guess something goes wrong with positioning of the sprite. On which browser do you get the issue? Also in the ticket info I see that you are using version 4.2 1650. Can you confirm this?

Greetings,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

My Browser is Chrome 13.0.782.112 m;
Version is not 4.2 1650 but 4.1.1574.0

On the attached image you can see that there are two equal nodes...

Hi Anton,

Thank you for the provided information.

However I didn't succeed to reproduce the issue still. I've tested with the exact same version of Google Chrome and Sitefinity as you mentioned but there is no double rendering of the "rsTopBar" div tag.

Please take a look at this video that I made to show you what I got as a result.

Best wishes,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

May be problem appeared in database while updating Sitefinity from 4.0.1098.0 to 4.1.1574.0?

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Anton,

I don't think that the database could be the reason for the issue. However could you please send me your project as well as database so I can check them?

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Aug-2011 00:00

Are there any tools for migrating database from 4.0.1098.0 to 4.1.1574.0 ?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2011 00:00

Can you say me where information about sfTopBar control is stored in database?

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Aug-2011 00:00

Hello Anton,

Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

No, the "sfTopBar" is not stored in database. It is part of the rendering of the Dashborad page.

Could you please send me your project so I can inspect it and help you?

Thank you!

All the best,
Veronica Milcheva
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

This thread is closed