Backend became unusable

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:22

Backend became unusable

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Aug-2011 00:00

Hi,

I'm not posting this as a bug, although it clearly is one, because I have no idea how to reproduce it.
This is with SF 4.2.

For me, the bug keeps happening now, and I can't get rid of it. The problem: many actions, such as trying to open a News, an Event, or trying to unlock a Page, makes the the back office reload in loop (it says "Loading..." at the top, with the blue bar loading animation). It reloads the page very fast and never stops. Some action must have triggered this, and now I can't fix it anymore. Restarting the site doesn't help, I guess something got corrupt in my DB.

Any help to debug this? Thanks.

Hi Thomas,

Can you please let us know what browser are you using? Is it possible that you are using Firefox 6 and the problem is similar to the ones described here? We have managed to reproduce similar problem under this browser. If this is the case, please note that we have already logged this bug for fixing and are working on it. At the moment Firefox 6 is not on the supported browsers list.

Greetings,
Radoslav Georgiev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Hi Radoslav,

Yes, that was the problem, thanks.
On a side note, I'm not sure which problems you meant to refer to on the mozilla site, as there's a lot of text there.

Ahhh I think it's the problem with the bullet point beside it ;)

This thread is closed