Permissions Popup

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:57

Permissions Popup

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2011 00:00

How do I change Permissions Dialog that pops up when a user clicks to change permissions. Is it possible to change the behavior of the things located in this?

I cant find where this is being referenced from, so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Joe,

The permissions dialog that opens can`t be edited. It is possible to modify dialogs for module, but permissions are just functionality that affects all modules.
Refer to this post for more information on calling dialogs.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward! We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Sep-2011 00:00

Well maybe you can suggest what i can do (if anything). When a user changes the permissions for a individual item, they break the inheritance, but it displays all the roles and users that were inherited from the parent. My question is can you make a way that it would clear all of those say with a button clicking rather than deleting them one by one, which when you have a lot can be quite tedious. 

thanks

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Sep-2011 00:00

Hi Joe,

Excuse me, but the dialog can`t be edited. Use the standard way of adding and removing roles.

Best wishes,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed