Layout Order

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:56

Layout Order

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Nov-2011 00:00

How can I get my custom layout to exist ABOVE the initial 100% layout item?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

You can specify the width in pixels, when you click Edit on the layout widget and choose px instead of %, please check this photo:
http://screencast.com/t/XKFWYrPxc

Kind regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Nov-2011 00:00

Sorry, my bad for the lack of detail, I couldn't even figure out what I was asking :D

No I mean in the widget\layout bar, the layouts you can drag\drop...the first one in the vertical list is the 100% layout.  I want my new custom layout to be ABOVE that one in the list, not at the bottom below the 5 column one.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hello Steve,

I understand what you need to do. However, this wouldn't be possible, because only the custom controls are saved in the configuration files and the default ones aren't present there. If they were, you would only have to change the order inside the .config file and the position inside the toolbox would be changed, but for now this cannot be done.

Best wishes,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed