loading pages with ajax

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:31

loading pages with ajax

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Nov-2011 00:00

Hey there, I'm quite new in sitefinity and I've to build a website with sitefinity. The problem is that the website will need alot of Ajax calls because the requirement is that if you go to another page, the page will not refresh but it'll slide in the new page with jQuery slide effect. Problems:

- I can't load a page, because a page will have the masterpage included and the masterpage is already rendered, I actually need a page that does not have a masterpage anymore and will fit in the current masterpage. Do you fix this with a usercontrol?

I saw this guy had the same problem as me www.sitefinity.com/.../ajax-refresh-with-sitefinity.aspx . Is there aren't anymore elegant way to fix this without using an iFrame? And if you use the iFrame method, do you need to load the html of the page in the iframe?

Can you fix this with radajax and with update panels?

I hope someone can give me hints, tips or solutions on this, I've been searching quite alot but haven't really found a solution.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Khai,

Like Ivan mentioned, one possible solution would be to use an IFrame control and load dynamically the desired page's HTML. Another possible solution would be to use RadTabStrip and RadMultiPage and load your pages as tabs on one Sitefinity page. I believe you might find this and this articles from our Documentation useful.

Regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed