Cannot close Widget window

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:40

Cannot close Widget window

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Nov-2011 00:00

I've googling my eyes out and I cannot find any way around this, so I'm leaving it into the capable heads of the community...

We have built a Sitefinity widget that contains a RadMultiPage control, we wanted to have an advanced widget where we would control the way the different "tabs" were rendered.
We have some code in the Designer.js file and quite some code in the code behind class.

But now, can't really pinpoint what I did to f**k it up, but when I edit an existing instance of a widget, I get a javascript exception when trying to close the window.

The exeption is of the type: "can't execute code from a freed script" and it seems to occur in the Microsoft AJAX code.

Inserting a new widget on the page works just fine.

The "applyChanges" function is called and the controlData is commited, but it looks like when I either press the save button or the close icon on the radWindow (PropertyWindow) a post- or callback occurs.

I've tried to abortPostback but I can't figure out what is going on.

I have a RadAjaxManager as well as a RadAjaxPanel in my usercontrol, perhaps there is a way to configure something to solve this problem?

Please help!...

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2011 00:00

Hi Anders,

I'm afraid I will need the code of your widget in order to see what is going on. If you wish you could open a support ticket and send the code for your widget there so we can expect it. I see you described your code with actual words, but sending the code would help a lot more.

Best wishes,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed