How to navigate between views in sitefinity 4.0

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:04

How to navigate between views in sitefinity 4.0

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

I have two views: summaryView.ascx and detailView.ascx.  Could some one help me with this: Clicking the button on the summaryView.ascx page will go to the detailView.ascx ?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Lynn,

You have to create a control that inherits from ContentView and override MasterViewName and DetailViewName properties that are responsible for getting and setting the name of master/detail view that is laded when the control is inside ContentViewDisplayMode.Master/ContentViewDisplayMode.Detail

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

Thanks very much for your response. Could you help to provide an example?

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Dec-2011 00:00

You can check products sample in the SDK.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Denis,

Would you please give me a link?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Lynn,

Please take a look at the links below

Greetings,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Ivan,

I've checked the products sample in the SDK but found no such a sample as my scenario.
I have two views: SummaryView.ascx and DetailView.ascx. and these two views will be added as the tools to the sitefinity. Clicking the button in the SummaryView.ascx will load the DetailView.ascx and will pass some parameters to the DetailView.ascx page.

Could you help to explain this more detail or provide an link to such a sample.

Thanks a lot.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

Hello Lynn,

By default the SDK installation should put Products sample inside

C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Sitefinity 4.x\Samples\CS\Products\Web\UI\Public

where you should have Public folder that contains the sample you need.

Kind regards,
Ivan Dimitrov
the Telerik team

This thread is closed