Widget Templates Gone

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:15

Widget Templates Gone

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Dec-2011 00:00

After upgrading from SF 4.0 to 4.3, some of our page templates were corrupted.  We were able to make changes to them and get them fixed, but our widget templates are gone.  Using firebug,  it looks like the service call below errors out, but no error message is shown.  And there's no entry in the error log.

xx.xx.xx.xxx/.../

Are ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi,

We do not support a direct upgrade from 4.0 to 4.3. You should upgrade sequentially from 4.0 to 4.1, 4.2 and finally to 4.3.

Kind regards,
Boyko Karadzhov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Jan-2012 00:00

I've now sequentially upgraded and still get the same error.  Any ideas?

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello,

This is not a normal behavior and I don't know how it can be reproduced. You can post a support ticket and upload the database and the project files so we can inspect this issue at our end in more detail.

Greetings,
Boyko Karadzhov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,
Is this some sort of a problem with sitefinity 4.3, I too seem to have lost the default templates from the sitefinity interface. I even tried accessing the url directly to see what it returns 
http://192.168.1.102:1240/Sitefinity/Services/ControlTemplates/ControlTemplateService.svc/?managerType=&providerName=&itemType=Telerik.Sitefinity.Pages.Model.PresentationData&provider=&sortExpression=DateCreated%20DESC&skip=0&take=50&filter=

but the result is This webpage is not available

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

No, this is not a known issue or a reported bug. Could you describe how to reproduce the problem?

All the best,
Boyko Karadzhov
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Boyko,

I tried making another project installing all the modules and possibly reproducing almost every step in a new project but didn't get an error this time.

This may have happened at the time when I switched the licence from standard to professional, because this is the only step that I didn't perform in this project. 

Thanks,
Moiz Ahmed Sulaiman

This thread is closed