Controls displaying 'Telerik.Web.UI 2011.3.1115.40 trial

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 22:47

Controls displaying 'Telerik.Web.UI 2011.3.1115.40 trial version' Message

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 27-Dec-2011 00:00

I have a Sitefinity Standard license and have downloaded the SF 4.4 SDK.  While developing some custom controls in a standard ASP.net project I'm seeing the following text on the ASP page hosting the controls:

Telerik.Web.UI 2011.3.1115.40 trial version. Copyright telerik © 2002-2011. To remove this message, please purchase a developer version.

Looking the the properties for the Telerik.Web.UI dll the file is marked as the trial version (see attached image).  The Sitefinity info indicates that the SF license includes a RadControls license.  Any idea why I'm seeing this message?

Thanks--Steve

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2011 00:00

Steve,

I found a post that should clarify the license for RadControls within Sitefinity projects.

Hope that helps!

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Dec-2011 00:00

Hi Tim,

Yup, that explains it.  The Sitefity SDK page (http://www.sitefinity.com/devnet/sdk.aspx) includes the following disclaimer: "* RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX, RadControls for Silverlight, and OpenAccess ORM cannot be used for projects outside of Sitefinity", which I don't recall seeing when I originally placed my order last month. Oh well.

Thanks--Steve

This thread is closed