How to implement transitions between my View or. ascx files

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 10:11

How to implement transitions between my View or. ascx files

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

I implemented the module by creating custom controls. I have a question. How to implement transitions between my View or. ascx files (user controls) within one widget?
Thank you for your help.

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi George,

Could you please give us more details about what you are trying to achieve? The source of your module would help as well. Generally you can use Server.Transfer to go from one page to another, but I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jan-2012 00:00

I'm doing a module, and it is from my 3-page (3 controls). I need to organize the transition between these pages (control). I am developing a module which is one of the ways you suggested, that in which the bar is used ASP architecture.
And then there's the issue of development. How do I get the ID of the module which I found on pages to stop?
Thank you for your help.

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello George,

I'm not quite sure I understand your questions? You can find controls on a page using the Page.FindControl() method. But I'm not sure this is what you need. If you follow the standard content module guidelines you will have 2 views - master and detail, and when you click on a link in the master view you will get to the detail view.

Regards,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed