Changing classification order in back office

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:19

Changing classification order in back office

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi,

We would like to change the classification order in the back office (on the Content / All classifications page).
I had a look under Administration / Settings (Advanced) / Content View / Controls / TaxonomyBackend / Views / TaxonomyBackendList (phew!), then changed "Sort expression" from "LastModified DESC" to "Title ASC".

It works for one of our sites, but not for the other. The site it doesn't work with is multilingual, I wonder if that could be the reason (as Title is an lstring, maybe...). Restarting the site doesn't help.

I double checked the ContentViewConfig.contentViewControls.TaxonomyBackend.views.TaxonomyBackendList.config file of both sites, they are exactly the same. Both sites are on Sitefinity 4.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for reporting this improper behavior. It's logged as a bug in our system, which will be fixed in our future releases. You can track its status by following the PITS link.

All the best,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed