Ecommerce Dynamic Menu Building

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:52

Ecommerce Dynamic Menu Building

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Jan-2012 00:00

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with being able to create a menu dynamically based on the Departments that are created in the Ecommerce?

any help is appreciated.

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Fredy,

I am closing this ticket since I have answered it in another forum post.

Regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Grace,

Could you point me towards that answer because I cant find any answers when I do a search.

thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Fredy,

I answered a support ticket you submitted concerning the eCommerce department menu.

Please refer to ticket 502346.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Jan-2012 00:00

We are struggling with displaying the product list by department name as dynamic menu in header. We have tried with using product module but unable to find the solution. 
Could you please advise me on find the solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Fredy,

I noticed you submitted a support ticket that address this same question. I replied back to the support ticket with some additional information concerning the department menu. The ticket number is 502346.

Was the information in the support ticket helpful to you? I am not sure I understand the issue you are running into.

Regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Jan-2012 00:00

Hi Grace,
I have submitted the a support Ticket with the ticket ID 505565
I couldn't see the ticket 502346.

Could you please advise me on how can I see your answers? 

Thanks
Parames

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Parames,

I responded to the other support ticket you submitted. The ticket number I responded to is 505565. Let me know if you have any troubles viewing the ticket.

Thank you so much.

Greetings,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

This thread is closed