Localized Custom Fields

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 12:56

Localized Custom Fields

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Community,

i've the following problem:
My website has over 15 Languages and the standard built in Custom fields will not be localized. How can i solve this?

Kind Regards
EB

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Emanuel,

Like you properly pointed out T LString is not a supported type for dynamic fields in Sitefinity, yet. We aim at extending the custom fields to support multilingual content with our upcoming releases this year. At this stage we still haven't announced the feature in our roadmap, but we will do our best to include it in the second half of the year. In the meantime what you can do is make a separate field for each language as a workaround.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Aug-2012 00:00

Can custom fields support multilingual content in Sitefinity v5.1 sp1 yet?

Thanks,
Jimmy

Hello,

In Sitefinity 5.1 custom fields still don`t support multilingual.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Can custom fields support multilingual content in Sitefinity v5.2 ?? Mfg

This thread is closed