Dragging RadScriptManager or RadAjaxManager onto Page Templa

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:00

Dragging RadScriptManager or RadAjaxManager onto Page Template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2012 00:00

I noticed that I can drag other RadControls from my Toolbox onto my Page Template, but I do not see an option to drag the RadScriptManager and RadAjaxManager from the RadControls section in the Toolbox.

Is there a way to get these 2 controls to appear in the Toolbox so that I can add them to my Page Template directly?

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 21-Jan-2012 00:00

Hello Samir,

We do not offer this functionality out of the box. What you can do is set a particular page to include RadScriptManager from its Title and Properties menu, or alternatively place the [RequireScriptManager] attribute on your class and this should automatically add RadScriptManager on the page where your control is dropped. Concerning RadAjaxManager, you can place it on your masterpage (actually you'd better place RadAjaxManagerProxy and then place RadAjaxManager on your control.

Kind regards,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed