Form Builder - Admin Area View Response Error

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:00

Form Builder - Admin Area View Response Error

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 01-Feb-2012 00:00

I created several forms using form builder. The forms are working fine on the pages, but when I viewed the responses from the back-end, I got a 'Multiple controls with the same ID...' error. I wonder how it happened and how I can fix the error.
Thanks,
Stephen

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Stephen,

Do you have this form on more than one page? If yes is by any chance the second page duplicated from an original page?

Greetings,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Lubomir,

It is definitely possible – sometimes I had issues with the pages when we were working on the site, so I would just duplicate the page and delete the old one. Most of the issues I had were related to the languages though. If this is the case, how can I resolve the issue?

Thanks,
Stephen

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Stephen,

Well, there was a bug with forms in duplicated pages. My suggestion would be if possible to recreate the forms that are causing problems. If you upgraded to 4.4 from an earlier version - e.g. from 4.2 or earlier, there might be some issues left. If you wish you could open a support ticket and send us your project files and database for inspection so we could investigate the problem and eventually suggest you a fix.

All the best,
Lubomir Velkov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Lubomir,
I am trying to send you the project, but the project zip file is quite large(180mb). How can I send it to you?
Thanks,
Stephen

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

You can send it in the ticket by splitting the files in separate archives. Also you can use an FTP and send us the details in a ticket, or if you do not have access to an FTP you may use file sharing websites such as rapidshare or uploading.com. Do not forget to password protect the archive first.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Feb-2012 00:00

Thank you Victor. I just submitted a support ticket.

Stephen

This thread is closed