Email Campaigns details

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:20

Email Campaigns details

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,
my site is on SF 4.3 (1885) version and I have question on Email Campaigns module.
Is it possible to transform a campaign into a newsletter? I want it to be sent on a daily basis without rescheduling it after each mailing shipment.

I also made a test campaign formated like a web page. I select "Automatically generate plain text version" but it seems not generate any plain text version, campaign mail was empty when I send it. It's probably due to my version or I really don't get how configure it.

Regards,
Nicolas

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

To automatically reschedule the campaign use this email campaigns API to pass new date to the campaign scheduler.

There was an issue with  email plain text version in Sitefinity 4.3. It is resolved in Sitefinity 4.4. The setting is to preview the email mail for the campaign and you should be able to see the plain text version as well as the message in Html.

All the best,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,
Thanks for your answer. Have you a date for 5.0 version ? To find out if I have time to spend in 4.4 or if I wait a few more days.

Regards,
Nicolas

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi,

There is no fixed date it will be released until the end of this month, here is the roadmap.

Regards,
Stanislav Velikov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed