Migration service installation failed!!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:19

Migration service installation failed!!!!

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi
i have sitefinity 3.7 project which is running in IIS and want to migrate to Sitefinity 4.4. So for this i have done below steps

1. Open Sitefinity Project Manager in Sitefinity 4.4
  2. Click Actions » Set SF3.7 for migration.
  3. Click Browse, find and select our 3.7 project folder.
  4. In Site URL, enter our website URL address which is running in IIS and click Continue.

Then i am getting the Migration service installation failed!!!!
i don't know what is the cause for the failure. Please help on this

Thanks in advance
Saroj Rout

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Feb-2012 00:00

Hi Saroj,

We have answered you in the other forum thread you have opened for the issue. Please lets keep the information in one thread so we can keep the flow of information more structured.

Greetings,
Victor Velev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Aug-2012 00:00

Since all of us don't know about that "other link", kindly redirect back to it so we can follow. Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Jan-2014 00:00

Yes, please. Include url or just delete these threads. you're creating a dead end here which is the worst possible solution

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Feb-2014 00:00

Hello,

Please excuse us for this inconvenience. Here is the link to the other forum thread.

Regards,
Ivaylo Angelov
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed