Sitefinity Backend themes

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 14:15

Sitefinity Backend themes

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2012 00:00

hi,

Is it possible to apply theme to the sitefinity backend pages and login. 

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Maurya

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Feb-2012 00:00

Hello Ravi,

You can change the backend theme. Take a look at this forum thread for further information. The default backend theme, which can be used as a model for your custom theme, can be found in the SDK.

Kind regards,
Jen Peleva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 18-Feb-2012 00:00

Thanks for the reply.

I tried this out but is their is any to give sitefinity default theme with my theme.

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Aug-2012 00:00

@Jen, the thread link is broken....

Posted by Community Admin on 13-Aug-2012 00:00

The way I have done it, is to download the backend theme that comes with the Education free-starter-kit and then modify it to my liking. then you just register it in the Administration->Advanced->Appearance. Then you go to the Administration->Backend Pages -> Templates and in edit mode for the default template you click on Themes and from the drop-down box you choose your theme which you registered through the Settings. And that's it, works ok. Only, as Sitefinity moves on, the theme will not and you will get many issues over time. After each upgrade use it with FireBug and make sure that with new versions of Sitefinity there are no issues like "cannot find resources and so on.
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2016 00:00

I can probably find the answer, but I'm curious if we can put themes on per user. Say a user has a 'high contrast' necessity, while another likes the 'light theme'. 

This thread is closed