Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:04

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Feb-2012 00:00

hi,

While developing when I get the error as 
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

I just copy the fresh dll files from _EmptyProject and replace them with my existing dlls and build the solution and the error gets resolved and every thing works fine but after hosting my project I get the same error what I do than is replace the SitefinityWebApp again which works fine for a while but again I am started getting the same error.

So can someone have a proper solution to the problem

Thanks & Regards
Rakesh

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Feb-2012 00:00

Rakesh, I can usually avoid getting this error while developing by selecting "Build" instead of "Rebuild" for my project. However, you say you are getting this after deploying the site to your live hosting? Have you built the project as Release before deploying? Are you using any external libraries or class library projects in your site?

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Sep-2012 00:00

i downloaded a sample from support forum which was made for the previous version than i am having.

I tried the recommended solution  (in the visual studio menu bar)
telerik -> [ product name ] -> Update References

it recovered the missing DLLs but the build was giving this error and no DLL name was mentioned.

Clean and Rebuild was also not helpful. I manually cleared the bin and obj folders of the solution and then re-building the solution solved the issue

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Sep-2012 00:00

[duplicate text removed]

This thread is closed