Caching Recommedations?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 06:53

Caching Recommedations?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

I'd like my caching in Sitefinity to be like the steak in Pulp Fiction "burnt to a crisp or bloody as hell", in otherwords completely on in production and completely off in Dev. I've worked with SF4 a bit, and I'll admit I haven't done much more than turning everything that looked like caching in the settings and config as low as what seems possible . There are a lot of caching settings; I'm not near wear I'd like it to be (caching completely off in dev) and I'd like to request any recomendations anyone has on taking caching as far as possible to one side or the other.

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,

The easiest approach would be to configure your Default Caching profiles in Sitefinity. You can set these under
Administration -> Settings -> Advanced -> System -> OutputCaching and load Standard Caching or Long Caching profile for your production environment, while in dev you can disable caching by enabling the No Caching profile.

All the best,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed