how can i assign page selector to more than one field in the

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 11:20

how can i assign page selector to more than one field in the custom control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Team,

I have created a Custom User Control in Sitefinity 4.4 and want to link/call the internal pages to three fields in the code behind of the user control.
So,i have declared three properties of  PageUrl1,PageUrl2,PageUrl3 and want to link three different pages using page selector.
(Simply i can say,how can i assign page selector to more than one field in the custom control.)

How can i do it please help me, its urgent  !!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Posted by Community Admin on 06-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Saroj,

If you are using a control with a designer (and a single page selector inside), I don't see how this can be done. The only possible way to implement this would be to use three different page selectors - one for each of the properties.

Regards,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi Svetoslav,

Thanks for your response.

So, cant I have the control designer assigned to property as was the case in 3.7 version?
using 
WebEditor attribute to the class?

Regards,
Siddesh Kapadi

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Siddesh,

The designers in Sitefinity 4.x (and 5.x) are working in a completely different way than the ones in 3.x. Here's a blog post that can help you understand the basics of 4.x control designers:
http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/joshmorales/posts/11-09-01/anatomy_of_a_sitefinity_4_widget.aspx 

Greetings,
Svetoslav Petsov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed