Sitefinity custom widget

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:06

Sitefinity custom widget

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello
I am developing custom widgets for the Sitefinity web application I am currently working on, and I have some problems when trying to pass values from the control's designer template to the public widget control. I've developed inspiring from Josh Morales' post : http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/joshmorales/posts/11-09-20/creating_advanced_sitefinity_4_widget_control_designers.aspx 
I think that the .js designer doesn't work properly. The path I am using is ~/Application/Widgets. If anybody can help me, I will send an attachment with my sources.
Thank you

adi, I'd be happy to help. Is the js file you've created actually located at the physical path you specified?

I also recommend using something like Firebug or the Chrome developer tools to inspect the Javascript and trap any errors.

I use firebug and there are no errors. My widget is called CategorySubproducts. The path to my widget is ~/Application/Widgets/CategorySubproducts. In this folder are located my resources. Can you give me an email address so I can send a zip with the sources. Thank you

my apologies adi, I fully intended to include that and somehow it slipped my mind. sorry!
reach me at josh.morales @telerik .com

thanks!

This thread is closed