Changing form behaviour via code

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:46

Changing form behaviour via code

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Mar-2012 00:00

Hi,

I want to create an upload form for my users, and whilst it is possible via a Widget, I would prefer to use the in-built Sitefinity Form module features to implement the form (and give the design team power to change the layout).

I need to create an instance of a dynamic module content class via the details inputted into the form. 

Would it be possible for me to implement file upload and integration with a Module Builder module from the form?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted by Community Admin on 14-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello Rich,

That's a tough one, we do not have a. Upload control for Sitefintiy FormBuilder yet, however we're currently working on developing a solution for the upcoming releases.
Concerning instantiating a dynamic module content item upon submitting the form what you can do is override the defualt FormsControl and subscribe to BeforeFormAction event which will allow you to access the user filled form data. For more information on how you can achieve this please take a look at this blog post.

Greetings,
Boyan Barnev
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed