Widget titles in edit mode

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:07

Widget titles in edit mode

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Mar-2012 00:00

How do I get the title of the widget to display in edit mode of a page? So for instance, if I drop a Content Block control on the page, in the top left corner of the box of the widget it says "Content block". No where can I find where that value comes from.

I have custom controls, and the titles are blank. So I don't know what control it is if I have multiple controls on the page and no content in the control.

I am using 4.4

Posted by Community Admin on 19-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,

First of all you have to take the resource key title of the Content block (or the widget you need). After that you should go to Interface Labels & Messages and search the widget with this special key. Select it and change the label name of the widget. In order to set your application you have to open your project and save your web.config. Reopen your project and the changes should be visible for you. Please follow the steps on this video.

All the best,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed