Missing calendar month view control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 18:19

Missing calendar month view control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 16-Mar-2012 00:00

There was a nice Events Schedule View in Sitefinity 3.7. But someone who upgraded to 4.x now does not have this control to drag onto their page...... what happened to this?
If this has been removed, is there a link or control that I can use custom wise?

tia
Charles

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2012 00:00

I second the question.  Where did the Calendar View go?  We were told by Telerik that Sitefinity 5.0 would come with an updated Events Calendar.

dddd

Hello,

There is an Events calendar in our Marketplace. I have included a link to our marketplace where you can install this module.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

True, but it says it is not compatible with 5.0.  Any idea when it will become 5.0 compatible?

Posted by Community Admin on 22-Mar-2012 00:00

Hello,

We have not changed anything in 5.0 that might directly affect the widget. I would suggest when running the control that was built for a specific version would be to use the BindingRedirect in the web.config which will you to run controls in compatibility mode.

Please let us know if you have anymore questions.

All the best,
Grace Hallwachs
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed