Using LDAP mapping attributes on UserProfile or custom Contr

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 20:54

Using LDAP mapping attributes on UserProfile or custom Control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 03-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to use LDAP mapped attributes in the profile widget, or, in a custom widget.  Our AD has important information like phone, office, etc, that I need to display in my website.

Thanks
Using Sitefinity 5.0

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Jul-2015 00:00

Guillermo,

Did you ever figure out how to import additional LDAP properties into Sitefinity?  

Craig

Posted by Community Admin on 15-Jul-2015 00:00

Hello Craig,

Currently, we have not implemented the ability to map additional Ldap fields to the Sitefinity profile fields. We have logged a feature request related to this and hopefully we will be able to implement this in our future releases. Here is the link where you can see the description of the feature request and vote to increase its popularity.

It is not possible at the moment to add a custom logic to implement the mapping. The provider used by Sitefinity to connect to the ldap and pull the information for the users will not take any other information aside from the default fields.

Regards,
Sabrie Nedzhip
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed