Disable links in Breadcrumb

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:20

Disable links in Breadcrumb

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 10-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi guys,

I know I can create my own custom Breadcrumb control, but the Sitefinity one look s ok. All I want to do is to disable the links. I have group pages with nothing on them, so when you click on a link it just takes you to the top-most page under that group. I want though to disable the links, and have them as plain text.

This is what I tried, I gave the Breadcrumb control an ID, and then in JavaScript I am trying to find it on the page and disable it, also change the text style. Hasn't worked. Anybody have any better ideas?

Thanks,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 11-Apr-2012 00:00

Fixed it. Thanks!

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi Andrei,

how are you overcome the issue with links ? I need, that the current node is displayed as text only.

Pavol

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Apr-2012 00:00

Pavol,
On my breadcrumb, the page that I am currently viewing, is shown as plain text by default. I am not sure how yours does not. The node representing the page that you are currently viewing must be displayed as plain text or it is a bug.
My problem was not the node for the page currently being viewed, but the parent page. And I resolved it by way of CSS. I have added some CSS to the master page to disable it and colour it Black. It still responds to hovers but at least it does not do anything when you click on it.
Cheers,
Andrei

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Nov-2013 00:00

Hi Andrei

Can you please share the CSS styling you implemented to solve this issue?

Thank you in advance.

This thread is closed