Sitefinity Module Builder and jQuery

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 16:32

Sitefinity Module Builder and jQuery

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Apr-2012 00:00

Hi

I have been looking for an answer to this, but have been unable to find exactly what I am looking for.

I am running a Sitefinity 5 website where I have added a jQuery Slideshow. The website uses a .master template which references the jQuery files included in the site files. I have used the "telerik:RadScriptmanager" to reference these scripts.

If I add the html for the slideshow into a content block on a Sitefinity page using the .master template, the slideshow works as it should. However, I wanted to create the slideshow using the Module Builder to make things easier for content to be added. After creating the slideshow using the Module Builder, I customised the layout of the widget templatem, which displays the content correctly, however it appears that the module is ignoring the jQuery scripts which are referenced in the .master template.

Additionally, I have created a separate UserControl using "OpenAccessDataProvider" which is accepted but still doesn't appear to be using the jQuery referenced in the .master template.

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Alex.

Posted by Community Admin on 30-Apr-2012 00:00

Not to worry, I discovered an issue with the jQuery script I was running. Thanks.

This thread is closed