Sitefinity SiteMap Control

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 07:14

Sitefinity SiteMap Control

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 19-May-2012 00:00

I am using Sitefinity 5.0.2523.0 for Site development. Is there any Sitefinity SiteMap Control existing in this sitefinity version like (Drag & Drop). If so can we have the details
Or can we have alternative way to create Sitemap with any other options?

Posted by Community Admin on 21-May-2012 00:00

Hi Srinath,

You can find information on the Navigation widget here - Configuring the Navigation widget

The Navigation widget has built in options for displaying a sitemap. One option will display the sitemap divided into columns (Sitemap divided into column) and the other option will display the sitemap into rows (Sitemap divided into rows). 

Hopefully that helps you get started!

Cheers,
Nick

Posted by Community Admin on 22-May-2012 00:00

Nick,

Thanks for the Tip. I added the Navigation control to the Page. The real problem is, i got about 7 pages and its subpages listed. When i drag the navigation control to the page, the 7 pages gets listed in the same single row. What I need is from these 7 pages, I want 5 pages and its subpages to be listed or limited in the first row and if it exceeds, it should arrange in the second row without disturbing the contents in the first row. Without using any custom template.

If you got any other ideas. pls let me know....

Thanks,
Srinath

Posted by Community Admin on 23-May-2012 00:00

Hi Srinath,

It sounds like what you need could be done with CSS, assuming all the page links you need are appearing currently (albeit with the wrong layout)? Do you have a screenshot to show what you mean?

Thanks,
Nick

This thread is closed