Custom Dialog not recognized properly

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 08:20

Custom Dialog not recognized properly

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 12-Jun-2012 00:00

I am trying to implement 2 custom dialogs as part of implementing a ImageSelector and a PageSelector. Both of these selectors are based on examples found in these fora. I have registered the dialogs with the following lines in the global.asax.cs file.

Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Dialogs.RegisterDialog<Estate.Sitefinity4Modules.Backend.Selectors.ImageSelectorDialog>();
Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Dialogs.RegisterDialog<Estate.Sitefinity4Modules.Backend.Selectors.PageSelectorDialog>();

Then I added two custom fields to the events module. One for each of these field types. When I click on the select button below the Image field I get a 404 error on a '/Sitefinity/Dialog/SimpleImageSelectorDialog' call. When I click on the Page field the '/Sitefinity/Dialog/PageSelectorDialog' page is opened correctly.

The problem is that the Estate.Sitefinity4Modules.dll does not contain any reference to SimpleImageSelectorDialog as far as I can tell. The class name of the field type is ImageSelector and ImageSelectorDialog for the associated dialog.

I have checked that the SF5 project does not contain any reference in a config file. I even checked if the database holds any definitions. So, my question is fairly simple. Where does this dialog name come from and how can I change it to the correct name?

Regards,

David

This thread is closed