List of all sitefinity html controls that can be used in a w

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:54

List of all sitefinity html controls that can be used in a widget template

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 23-Jun-2012 00:00

Hi,

Sorry if this is a simple question but I couldn't find a list of all the HTML tags I can use in a widget template, e.g. SitefinityLabel ?

Thanks,

Andy

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2012 00:00

I use JustDecompile personally...

The problem is you need to know the which namespaces are registered before you know which controls are valid...So that'll let you browse the controls in the namespaces.  So for a start you could look for "SitefinityLabel" and see what else is there :)

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2012 00:00

yep as steve said JustDecompile is definitely your friend here! the SitefinityLabel is in the Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI namespace, which has a lot of the more full-featured controls such as Pager and Image.

However,  I think what you might be looking for instead are the Sitefinity Field Controls which are the controls most often used for inputting or selecting content, such as PageField, DateField, ImageField, etc. Some of these are described in this article: Selecting Sitefinity 4 Content Inside Widget Designers

and the full list of field controls are in the Telerik.Sitefinity.Web.UI.Fields namespace. we are working to improve the documentation on this section, and thank you for your feedback.

This thread is closed