Changing Page Title for Search Engines does not take

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:28

Changing Page Title for Search Engines does not take

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Jun-2012 00:00

Is this a known issue or is it "my" issue??
In version 4.4 and 5.0 if I change the Title (Title for search engines ) for a page it does not seem to change in an actual browser tab and we can not see the change if saving as a new bookmark link.  I have restarted the application pool, cleared cached, etc.

How can we see it take effect? 

Thanks.

Posted by Community Admin on 09-Jul-2012 00:00

Hello,

There shouldn't be an issue connected with the title for search engines. For your convenience I have recorded a sample video demonstration. Please make sure that you publish the page after you made the changes to its title.

If the problem still exist please open a support ticket, where you can send us login credentials to your web site in order to investigate the problem deeply.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Sep-2012 00:00

Intuitively, you would think, clicking on Save changes would save the new Title. 
I know realize I have to go back and Publish the page.  Is Title, Description, and Keywords the only cases for this extra step for pages?  

This thread is closed