Warning 1 The 'toolboxesConfig' element is not decla

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:21

Warning 1 The 'toolboxesConfig' element is not declared. D:\AnnapolisNew\App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration\ToolboxesConfig.config

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 07-Aug-2012 00:00

i installed a new user control, added to the ToolboxesConfig.config file, when I run it i get this warning in VS: Warning    1    The 'toolboxesConfig' element is not declared.    D:\AnnapolisNew\App_Data\Sitefinity\Configuration\ToolboxesConfig.config

In the browser i see this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /default.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

any idea?

Posted by Community Admin on 17-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Inna,

Wondering if you remember how  you resolved this error:

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

Posted by Community Admin on 20-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Ahsan,

Could you please check in the browser console / network tab (F12 > Console / Network tab) if there is more information about the resource not found?

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi there, 

Appropriate folder read/write access for users iUser, IIS_iUser, Local Services, Network Services and Services resolved this problem for me.

Thanks,
-Ahsan

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Mar-2015 00:00

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for sharing the solution with the community.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed