Comments delete

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 09:06

Comments delete

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 08-Aug-2012 00:00

Hi Team,
             I am using site 4.0. When i try to delete unwanted comments, i am getting following error. Please guide me how to delete the comment?

Thanks & Regards,
Pravat Sharma
0 item(s) are successfully deleted. 1 item(s) cannot be deleted (see below).
Content Item : Delete failed: Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "ref_sf_blg_psts_sf_cmmnt_sf_cm". The conflict occurred in database "shellmena", table "dbo.sf_blog_posts_sf_commnt", column 'content_id2'.
The statement has been terminated.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.executeUpdate()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.executeUpdate()
   at penAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.deleteRow(PreparedStatement ps, RelationalOID oid, String sql) Row: GenericOID@95807c36 Comment content_id=eb6f3d57-eaef-46f6-9170-9471211c9959
DELETE FROM [sf_commnt] WHERE [content_id] = ?
(set event logging to all to see parameter values) Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.sql.SQLException: The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "ref_sf_blg_psts_sf_cmmnt_sf_cm". The conflict occurred in database "shellmena", table "dbo.sf_blog_posts_sf_commnt", column 'content_id2'.

The statement has been terminated.
   at Telerik.OpenAccess.RT.Adonet2Generic.Impl.PreparedStatementImp.executeUpdate()
   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.conn.PooledPreparedStatement.executeUpdate()   at OpenAccessRuntime.Relational.RelationalStorageManager.deleteRow(PreparedStatement ps, RelationalOID oid, String sql)

This thread is closed