Associate Image Gallery with an Event - 5.1

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 13:53

Associate Image Gallery with an Event - 5.1

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Oct-2012 00:00

I am looking to associate a particular image gallery to an event. My events are displayed on a dynamic page (evRead). 

So if i create an event named:  EventX, i would like to associate a gallery named EventXGallery or similar dynamically. After some research i viewed the example for Sitefinity 3.x and up but it doesn't look like that will work with the latest release.  Is there a way to add the ImageGallery control to the Event content form? Very new here and would appreciate a head start on this. 

Here is the article i came across and is similar to what i want to do. Thank you!
http://www.sitefinity.com/blogs/ivan/post/08-10-22/how_to_associate_image_gallery_with_content_item_e_g_news_item.aspx 

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Oct-2012 00:00

Hello,

I hope today finds you well. Please see the below link on associating an image gallery with a content item with the latest release of Sitefinity.

Resource 1

You might also find this blog post helpful.

Resource 2

Let me know if you continue to have problems implementing this solution. It is a little tricky but it can be done.

Regards,
Patrick Dunn
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed