Unpublished Modules Items Displaying in List

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 17:04

Unpublished Modules Items Displaying in List

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 24-Oct-2012 00:00

Why do unpublished (in Draft mode) module items show when using the Module builder?  How do I restrict the page so that only published items display?  I'm using the Showcases demo as an example but my unpublished or draft items are showing.

Thanks,
Matt 

Posted by Community Admin on 26-Oct-2012 00:00

Hi Matt,

I don't experience the same behavior with the Showcases demo on my end - see video. Might it be, that you are saving as a draft an already published item? Also can you tell me on which version have you setup the Showcases demo?

Regards,
Pavel Benov
the Telerik team
Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 31-Oct-2012 00:00

Thanks.  You were correct.  I had a published item in Draft mode.  I noticed that visibility is just turned off leaving a big blank space and that the count on the left side does not change.  It would be nice if the count for Technology would change from 1 to 0 when unpublished and the blank space was not visible.

Thanks,
Matt

This thread is closed