Non Sitefinity MVC app using Sitefinity STS?

Posted by Community Admin on 04-Aug-2018 15:14

Non Sitefinity MVC app using Sitefinity STS?

All Replies

Posted by Community Admin on 25-Oct-2012 00:00

Can anyone point me to some documentation or forum post showing how to implement Claims Based Authentication and Single Sign On where a non-Sitefinity MVC app uses Sitefinity's STS?

I have an MVC app that needs to share authentication with a Sitefinity app configured to use itself as security token issuer

Posted by Community Admin on 29-Oct-2012 00:00

Hello Barry,

We have answered you in the support ticket you have opened. Feel free to share the support communication with the rest of the community if you want.

Greetings,
Stefani Tacheva
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items

Posted by Community Admin on 28-Jan-2015 00:00

Why, oh why are these answers not posted globally automatically?  :(

I have the same question, do I need to open a support ticket to get the answer??

Posted by Community Admin on 02-Feb-2015 00:00

Hi Stephen,

Unfortunately, we do not have this functionality out-of-the-box and it will be really hard to implement it. Such implementation is not just configurations, you need to create a lot of custom code in order to achieve the desired functionality. We do not support it for the time being.

Regards,
Svetoslav Manchev
Telerik

Do you want to have your say in the Sitefinity development roadmap? Do you want to know when a feature you requested is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Sitefinity CMS Ideas&Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items

This thread is closed